M: Hey... hello... I am gonna get married...
A: Not possible... what are you telling... just not possible... when... how why... you were waiting for someone...
M: Doesnt matter the wait is over... I cannot wait anymore.. The person sitting in P is least bothered about me.... I thought of moving ahead...
A: You just cannot just give up simply like that
M: Yes yes I have.... I need to get married before some month of this year... Its important... beacuse my priest told me to do so...
A: This is not possible... you have waited so long... Just give it some time... did you inform the concerned....
M: No I didnt... The new one is landing on Saturday... It happened all of a sudden...
A: Tell me more... how and why... who is it...
M: Coming to South of the country on friday... for six months... We can celebrate on saturday... I have spent quite a lot of tear... so decided to move on...
A: The person concerned should know about it....
M: No no.... but you should have understood it.... I have been trying to communicate it since long... very long... and you just dont understand
A: I understand a lot of things but for such things I may be a bit immature to understand
M: Ya ya... I dont believe that you didnt understand when every one else understood it... No dont spoil my mood... I have come over it... Hang up now.... I am not feeling like talking....
A: Ok Bye!!!!!!!
Multiple... Messages...
M: Was a joke.... I still am for the person in P....
Well marriage... I thought it was the holy and divine bond of love which comes on after having done a lot of good things... But some people consider it as just another game... what is surprising... it is those people... who are deep in love and talk of sacrifice for the partner and who wait for years... to hear a simple three letter word from the loved one.... they chuck it all for some fun....
I write this while listening to Total eclispe of my heart by bonnie tyler in French... some how I dont know why but the lyrics fit to what M had to say...
Retourne-toi), de temps en temps je me sens delaissee et tu ne passes meme plus
(Retourne-toi), de temps en temps je suis lasse des larmes que je ne cesse de
verser
(Retourne-toi), de temps en temps je deviens anxieuse quand je me dis que les
meilleurs moments sont enclaves dans le passe
(Retourne-toi), de temps en temps je suis effrayee jusqu'a ce que j'apercoies
ton regard
(Montre la lueur de tes yeux), de temps en temps je craque (bis)
(Retourne-toi), de temps en temps je commence a m'agiter du a l'inquietude que
je ressens
(Retourne-toi), de temps en temps je me sens aussi faible qu'une enfant lorsque
je suis dans tes bras
(Retourne-toi), de temps en temps je sens que je m'enerve et je me dis qu'il me
faut essayer de m'en sortir
(Montre la lueur de tes yeux), de temps en temps je craque (bis)
but the surprising thing is that M was making fun of the situation... while A listened with all restlessness to his disbelief... prayers seemed to be going unanswered...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen