Sonntag, 30. August 2009

The birthday boy

7:00 am Saturday -- Ring Ring Ring.... goes the telephone.... Gooood Morning Bhaiiii wishing you a very happy bday... (me) - Behna its 7:00 am and I am still sleeping... and my bday is day after.. how did you forget... (Behna) - giggle... tu abhi tak so raha hain... wake up... I thought it was your hindu calender bday today... (me) - no behna... thats on Tuesday... (behna) - ok then sleep further

7:00 am Sunday Morning -- Ring Ring Ring ... goes the telephone once more ... goooodd morning bhai... wishing you a very happy bday... (me) - rubbing my eyes... behna... mera bday kal hain... but love you for all your care... (Behna) - giggle once more... aaj phir se uthaya tujhe neend se.... to phir uth.. Sunday ke din koi soota hain... wake up and get ready... (me) - I am one of the most priveledged brother to get a wake up call from behna every morning... .... .... .... .... and the conversation went on

10:00 pm Sunday evening -- Ring Ring Ring... kidhar ho tum... (me) am at my old home just finished painting... (betu) - waiting for you... kya matlab hain... (me) coming in 15 minutes...

10:15 om Sunday evening - hiiiiiiiii... kaise ho... how r u sankhla... bas theekh... lets go up and see the modifications in my new home... I built up a few things yestarday...

10:55 kuch khana order kare bhookh lagi hain... betu and sankhla nodding in affirmativity... ordered the regular fried rice from Jasmine Aunty... the Aunty came herself to deliver... I wondered how she got my adress right in the first time...

betu - gift laye hain tere liyee.. guess what it is.... without touching it....
me - koi idea nahi... may be jhoonu ka bhai or so....
betu - nahi nahi... tumhne to jhoonu ki kya haal bana rakha hain...
11:55 pm cake with candles brought down to the table... candles set and the clock is awaited to tick 12:00 and the cukoo clock to sing...

There it was finally.... 27 years since I saw light on the planet...27.... its like cube of 3.. 3 times 3 times 3... oh my god... am I old...

I finally opened my much awaited gift... wonderful paintings.... directly put them onto the wall of my new home... it brought richer ambience to the room...


Thats how I turned 27 from 26... but these few days into my 26 and then finally entering 27 made me realize a few things... Some thing which I need to do in the next part of my life.... which I used to but my work and other priorities almost called me to neglecting it...
- so much of love and affection.... do I give even a little back... I asked myself this question... and the answer was a big no...
- do I deserve the love and affection - again a big no
- is something wrong - yes yes yes....

what is wrong.... I seem to be involved with the general crowd while neglecting the ones who I loved the most and who have great affection for me...
My journey into 27 is going to be a very crucial part of finding myself and separating itself from the generalisim.... and focussing and spending time with people and things whose opinion matters to me...
I dont know why I lost it in the last few months...

I realise one thing... the people who I love and who have affection towards me are the ones for whom I am... they are all the reasons I am...

I love you all.... mom... dad... chimpu... behna.. betu.. sweetu... sankhla ... Angel...

Happy Birthday to you Motu...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen