This is something which is complicated but I have been trying to live with it.... Rather enjoying it and feeling priviledged.
Roughly two years back... a youngster with the Indian dream and anxiety took off of the Mumbai airport in all hope of bringing his family glory and pride. Well he is on his way with the odd hurdle or two put the path stays constant.. What keeps him going on.... Ever heard the phrase... home away from home... well I have modified it a bit... I call it family away from home...
This family has it alll.... It has the Gransmas with their advice on day to day phenomenon... A mentor who teaches you how to tick in every situation and a group of wonderful friends... who are simply priceless... I dont have anyone other than them who are so close to me in this foreign land... the kleine Inder as I am often called has fun with all the Siblings... if I may call them so...
There are all kinds of moments... the ones where your friends cry, where you cry, where you all laugh together, where you team up and do a task... where you listen to each other... where you have fun and enjoy together, where you are comfortable with the existance of fiancees and spouses of your friends... It just something which is unmatched... I could go on and on but I will just pick up one after the other randomly and talk about him or her....
I start of with a couple who are close to me... in my professional working group but also very close to be for many different things... Lets start with the ladies first... Her Royal Highness.... what can I say about her... well... let me try framing it... I hope that my wife doesnt get jealous reading this and nor her fiancee with whom she forms a wonderful couple... (touch wood!!!)... Well I have met a lot of people around in this foreign land... but such a beautiful and unconditional soul I have never seen... and since she is so immaculate she wins my ultimate tolerance level... started as a student assistant with me when I came to know her for the first time... until today... a good friend... someone whom I could speak to about anything and to whom I look up for advice... a perfectionist, a guide and a blissful soul.... One attribute which I learn from her is discipline in life.... and also life as such... Living Life!!!! We give each other our space as this is something which should always exist but help each other in times of needs.... Someone I respect... Her Fiancee...a brilliant soul too... I just wish and pray that they go along to spend a happy married life ever after...
Next comes the guy who never shown me the Blue Mosque in Turkey.... :) Has a family... a lovely little daughter and is also a good friend... He is one whom I could give the term "yaar" from the hindi dictionary... We share a lot of skills in profession and also in life... although I really dont know if I will be able to knock him down in a wrestling match... May be Badminton is where I can definately triump.... This country where I am, is known for its coldness between people but he is the one who brings in the warmth... something which I have learnt from him and will always keep learning... face conflicts and problems head on and find solutions to them....
I could write pages and pages on... and there is so much which I cannot really put in words... Let me jot it down in brief....
The bright light is the wake up sign... a new day, a new beginning, new people and a new place... thats what the soul said on an early november morning 2 years ago...
The bright light... a new day... a new beginning... and home.... another day with the members who share your concerns and who giggle with you and bring you to order and also who listen to you....
Family away from home......
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen